Thursday 18 July 2013

Say Hello , first draft

well i started work on my first assignment, i am not 100% sure about it so i expect to go through redrafts.


 so the above is done through  a sketch then the line drawing cleaned up in photoshop, i then printed it on card and shaded with prismacolor Pencils.
This is pretty much in short my life in this illustration, or where i spend probably 80% of my time, it has some artistic licence the actual room has more computer equipment then shown here! pride of place is the wacom 21ux that i got second hand. i was trying to show the things I love to do, Writing, Illustration computer gaming and not forgetting my dogs!
That and my collection of books that is beginning to shrink now due to the fact that they are all on the kindle!
I used sketchy rough lines and a some what chaotic unrealistic placement of the tables. its not quiet right, i did this because im messy and chaotic and i am always saying new things at a tangent. so i tried to make everything a little off! i probably didn't have to try very hard if its one of the things i need to work on its perspective!
Originally i was thinking of adding in some paper engineering and using different materials. i do love trying new materials the rooms practically bursting with them, maybe i need to add them all in to!

No comments:

Post a Comment