Saturday 27 July 2013

Say Hello final piece critic

redone with Photoshop, after discussing with my partner the previous card, it was pointed out to me that there was more to me then my space station. I love lots of colors so i have included bright colors and contrasting images.
on the main page the images are more sketch like, this is representation of my room. The main picture is probably the most important to me my two dogs in cartoon form. the back illustrates my hobby's.
sailing, dress making and painting.
















my favorite parts of this card are the sailing part and the dogs. they where both independent drawings/paintings before i put them together for the card.

I think it works well as a card, however i suffered from two problems, first i was running out of ink and couldn't afford currently to replace it, and second the card was designed in RGB instead of CMYK which is preferable for printing hence why the colours appear slightly muted





No comments:

Post a Comment