Thursday 2 October 2014

a tattoo


tattoing is a anicient art and has been found all the way back to 3200 bce on the otzi mummy.  
the practice has risen in popularity making it fashinable to have a tattoo or two, it is seen as a way of indiviulism and self expression.
They can range in style. 


Japanse influenced tattoos
Traditional Art Japanese Tattoos
Celtic influance tattoos

polynesian tribal tattoos

filipino tribal tattoos

Group showing off their Filipino tribal tattoos

India /hindu






The above is my design for my Mother specifically, ironically enough my brother asked me for a tattoo for both my mother and farther who have both passed away.
so i decided to kill two birds with one stone and design the above. my mother always used to help us make lavender bags to sell to the neighbours as children. she was also born in febuary and there is a corrrelation between her birth stone of amythyst and the colour used for the lavender flowers. i included flourish to make it more feminine.
it is a simple design and i like it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment